our kids will probably attend a middle school dance where the theme is the 2010’s
they’ll wear leggings with ugg boots and twerk to “call me maybe”
DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEBER HOW DARK THIS MOVIE ACTUALLY WAS.
filed under: childrens movies that shouldn’t have been childrens movies
DO U NOT SUPPORT GAYS??????
idk man i think its pronounced gif
is that john green?
if anyone asks me what tumblr is i will show them this text post
what do u mean i don’t have a social life I just went grocery shopping with my mom!!
This boy has down-syndrome. I saw this video of the dog approaching him and trying to play. Firstly, the boy was terrified. The dog was incredibly gentle and continued to nudge the boy and comfort him. Then after countless attempts, they become best friends.
I think this is beautiful
do you ever remember that harry is only 18 years old and he’s been accused of sleeping with 410 women and breaking up 3 marriages and he can’t even get a tattoo without being surrounded by thousands of girls and he has no privacy and never actually gets to just be an 18 year old kid
For a minute I thought you were talking about Harry Potter and I was really confused
I was trying to remember when this happened in the books.
I’d laugh my ass off if I met a gay couple called Adam and Steve
Why Children's Cartoons Should Be Taken Seriously
- Danny Phantom: A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents: A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender: A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time: The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon: A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.